Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homecoming...mostly


Honestly? I'm not sure what these girls are doing in the photo above! I just know I love the giggles and belly laughs I hear when they are in their own world!
The girls' last game. Jess is #34 and Selina is the wild ponytail girl.
And below...Selina, Jess and Jess's friend Kyra who has been her opponent since the days of PeeWee ball.

This is the freshman float for the Homecoming parade. Cody is the third, standing, from the right.
And Cody's first high school homecoming. Hmm...no, I don't like the idea of a GIRL but then again, I suppose it is normal.

1 comment:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaah! Where did Cody the little boy go? He is such a young MAN now. I know I've grown up too, but it doesn't seem like I have as much as They have. Clayton was being silly the other day and called me 'jeanetti-bhsgetti' That sure took me back a few years.

    ReplyDelete