#311. I'm thankful for today. A day I've never seen nor will I ever see it again in my entire existance. I may visit moments of the day, stored unknowingly in my memory.
312. For popcorn. Especially on Sunday afternoon.
313. For the feeling of sharing God's wonder with someone and they respond.
314. I'm thankful for deep sleeps and happy dreams.
315. I'm thankful for the reassurance that I AM equipped. Never, ever ahead of time or in my own power, but I am here for a reason and created for a reason. No mistakes, no coincidental circumstances or experiences.
316. I'm thankful for red. I love the color red and how it makes me feel good inside to be around red. Deep, barn wood red that warms me. I don't know how our favorite colors are chosen, but I love red!
317. For swinging in the dark.
318. For the smell of skin..skin of those I love. Warm, soft, skin.
319. I'm thankful for this saying: wake up, pray up, preach up, pay up and never let up, give up, back up or shut up, until the cause of Christ is built up.
320. For today's snow. I AM thankful. We need the moisture. Yes, my math class needs to learn so much before our mandated state testing and I can't afford to give up a math class. BUT..we need moisture and I need to be reminded that I'm not in control!
Have a great Monday! Count your blessings, intentionally. Even the little tiny ones that you forgot to notice until today!
No comments:
Post a Comment