Monday, February 15, 2010

Multitude Monday--starting with 302

302. I'm thankful for a Monday holiday!

303. For an eye doctor's office that squeezed me in today when I realized they were open on a holiday! Yea for not having to take a sick day!

304. For waking to the smell of coffee...having my coffee made for me ALWAYS makes me feel loved!

305. For sunshine

306. I'm thankful for Valentine's day with two experienced sets of sweethearts. One married 62 years and another married almost 50!

307. For the smell of clean laundry.

308. For Bible study. We are studying the life of David and I'm learning so much!

309. I'm thankful for the joy decorating a clean wall gives me! A new room, a wall with meaning. Ahh..I love this feeling!

310. I'm thankful for people who comment on my blog so I know I am not only doing this blog thing for my own expression but that you care, are interested and still check in on us! I love you for that!

Have a wonderful President's day and a most spectacular week!

1 comment:

  1. How lucky are you to have your coffee made for you in the morning! Sounds like true love! :)

    ReplyDelete