I've thought of so many things, this past week, that I am thankful for. This might be a long one!
281. for snow..wonderful moisture!
282. For snowplows and farmers who bring their equipment out to help clear roads and parking lots.
283. For family time.
284. For how good a plain old sandwich tastes when it is eaten in strange circumstances...like being stranded in the snow.
285. For laughter when we fall in the snow and for the fact that it doesn't hurt!
286. For knowing Riley is still home for a few more days.
287. I'm thankful for times when plans change and you realize agendas are just control tools!
288. I'm thankful for sales!
289. For my soft pillows and warm beds...
290. For comfort foods made by my mom or my sisters that warms my soul.
300. For first words and first sentences....
301. For the next generation of our family and the joy of knowing them, seeing them, sharing their milestones....for the whole experience.
It is a week of mixed emotions. High moments, low moments. Moments of confidence and moments of sheer loss of what to do next. Feelings of great loss and feelings of awesome gain...and the momentary choice of which to dwell on....and finally just realizing how blessed I am despite it all..and that is enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment