My ponderings today:
1. Today will never ever happen again.
2. I can never have to many scented candles!
3. If wood floors visibly need to be cleaned every two days....what in the world does carpet contain? Yikes!!! I've lived in filth all of my life.
4. Why is other people's junk so cool and mine is junk? I love garage sales and glad other people have this same disease.
5. Where does Cody get it? I mean, seriously. His love for spreading the gospel is amazing.
6. I want the metabolism of a hummingbird AND their sugary diet.
7.How in all the world can Heinz 57 sauce be $6.99 a bottle????? Did I miss the news flash that they are putting gold in those bottles?
8. Matthew is on my mind so strongly lately. I hope he's okay. Love hurts. It IS worth that risk though. Please pray for him.
9. My family prefers store bought lettuce to home grown. How sad. I thought they were country bumpkins!
10. Why does Jess care about the color of carpet in her new room? She seems to prefer clothing covered flooring....(I was just like this, but I was so much more tolerant of myself..)
11. Why am I blogging right now? I've got things to do!
Enjoying all your reflections here. I shouldn't be blogging this late either. I'm so far behind on reading it isn't funny. Hope you're having a good first summer in your new home.
ReplyDelete