This is part of our view from the south side of our home. See that big tree right in the middle of the picture on the edge of the hay field? This is on the ranch my family used to own and where we lived for 10 years. This tree has a funny memory that keeps coming to me when I look out..so I'll share it with you.One day, when Jess was about 3 or 4, she said, "Mommy, would you wook at that siwy bull?" I looked and there was Mr. Bull doing what bulls are paid to do. I thought, oh boy..do we really have to talk about the birds and the bees at this age?? I simply said something like, "Oh, yes, I see that bull." She said, "He's twying to get a boost up into that twee from that cow. Siwy bull!!"
Yeah!! That's it! Getting a boost into the tree. Why didn't I think of such a thing! So now that is the bull tree....and now you know about it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment