...pieces of my heart
Red, like your trim? I really like your porch~~!
My friend "BB" sent an emails suggestion...Bronze or copper R panel(BB stands for Berry Bashful!)
Red!!! Your house looks super cute!
As a future neighbor I would prefer red
We got the color swatches today. I have always leaned towards red. We just have to see if the reds will match/not clash with the trim.
I would have said red until I saw the copper suggestion posted above. I would go with copper. The right red would look nice too.Darcy
Red, like your trim? I really like your porch~~!
ReplyDeleteMy friend "BB" sent an emails suggestion...
ReplyDeleteBronze or copper R panel
(BB stands for Berry Bashful!)
Red!!! Your house looks super cute!
ReplyDeleteAs a future neighbor I would prefer red
ReplyDeleteWe got the color swatches today. I have always leaned towards red. We just have to see if the reds will match/not clash with the trim.
ReplyDeleteI would have said red until I saw the copper suggestion posted above. I would go with copper. The right red would look nice too.
ReplyDeleteDarcy