I decided to join the Gratitude Community. All that means is that every Monday, I will intentionally count my blessings and blog them here. I have enjoyed reading the 1000 gifts on "The Holy Experience" blog---a stranger who really inspires and encourages me.
Randomly, as I feel them today....
1--my family's closeness; our sharing and growing together; our love of God.
2--the rain that is finally here on our dry, dry piece of earth.
3--a hard working husband. His work ethic is amazing.
4--generosity. Without it, life would be different.
5--health, as I remember my friend Todd who is fighting liver cancer.
6--Matthew. What a big impact this boy has made on my life. I miss him, I love him, but most of all I pray for him and his Granny. Even the broken heart times, I'm thankful for him.
7--country roads for walking
8--neighbors who wave and share a sense of belonging
9--parents who love unconditionally. MY parents..the ones who have always believed in me.
10--my children's phone call to tell me something small..because those are the big things.
Hi Marlene! Stopping by from Ann's Holy Experience Site...
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your list...each one of them is a reminder for me of my own blessings...
Number 10 is great...
All the best to you ~Maria
Love this! What a great thing for keeping perspective, I think I will do it myself...
ReplyDeleteJacqui--I love it too! You can "steal" the button to put on your blog, from hers. (See it at the bottom of my page.) Her blog is like balm for my soul.
ReplyDeleteMarlene
Yes... these little things ARE the big things. Funny... your list brings tears. Isn't it all so good? Because HE is!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've joined...
It's is good to praise with you, friend.
(And oh, did that tractor picture in your header make me *smile*!)
Thank you for sharing the joy in Jesus....
All's grace,
Ann