
a toast to finally getting into our new house!

Pizza and good wishes for lots of fun and happiness.

The master bath. It won't be white forever.

The master bedroom..not fully fixed and yes, the "slips" are showing! I have to dig a bit deeper in the boxes to find all the bedding!

The kids temporary quarters. Looks like Cody is praying!

Living/kitchen.

Kitchen/dining/living..BOXES!!!
Looks great!! I want your bath....even if it is white for now.
ReplyDeleteIt is looking great!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!
Glad you are in your new home!
How exciting! I know how tired and sore and exhilirated you are right now. I am not envying the box stage you're in right now, though. Your paint colors look so homey and warm. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking hunter green in the bathroom. Ideas?? I am NOT a white person and will room by room "fix" this. I am thinking I'd like tongue and groove on below the tub too.
Give me your ideas on ANY room!
whoo-wee! I love the T&G idea with the tub!
ReplyDelete