Thursday, February 19, 2009

The happenin's are slim....

Miss J-Dawg heard "basketball" and she was signed up! She's playing on the same boys team she played on last Pee Wee season. Last week they had a round robin in Wagon Mound. This girl breathes athletics! It is fun to watch her play.
This is Okie, our neighbors's cat. He is a very funny cat! We've seen him watching the construction of our house from on top of the hill. He's slinked down behind a yucca to get a closer look. Here, he is checking out the neighborhood from atop his owners' new garage. (?? I think that is what it is!) I wonder if he goes to the coffee shop for the 4:00 gossip session. Hmmmm....maybe THAT is how the story goes.....
I might be on to something here. Close your blinds and whisper!

1 comment:

  1. I am confused Marlene. What garage is this? Is there some more construction going on in the neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete