( A bonus shot added to this post...bored kids photograph themselves at the bottom of the new staircase!)
This is the upstairs that we'll finish out. I believe this is standing in Jessie's room looking toward the opposite end which will be Cody's room. The space between will be a den.
From the dining room, looking into the living room. To the right, past the closet door, is the staircase.
The kitchen..I LOVE my red walls!!! We will tongue 'n' groove the space below the bar. The fridge isn't our real fridge. (Yeah, it's fake..for those of you sarcastic readers!! )
The deck and front door. We will be building a "lid" which will be red pro-panel. The deck will continue around the back--your left-- where the sliding door is. We also are adding handrails so no one leaves here in an ambulance!!
whoo-wee...I love the red walls in the kitchen! Wish I could paint mine that color. :(
ReplyDeleteFake fridge????? that is a new one. My husband would be so dissapointed!
YAY for NEW HOUSES AND NEW KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOMS!! I propose a toast???!?!?!
ReplyDelete