Spatterings from an almost empty brain:
Have you thought about...what if something happened to me and I lost my memory? I don't know about you, but I have many passwords stored in my dusty little brain! I'd be LOST if I suddenly lost my memory! Yikes. scarey thought.
Someone said to me today that some people find me "abrupt, strong willed and unyielding". Hmmm....imagine that! I find it funny because the person was trying to be tactful and worried my feelings would be hurt. I have always (right, Mom?) been strong willed....I am abrupt and passionately so if I believe in something....and unyielding...yup. I see them all. (No offence taken and I'm sorry for any given). It is the syndrome of missing the filter between brain and mouth. It has many affects. And I wonder where my child gets it...??? Must be from his dad. HAS to be his dad. I still have all of mine!
Middle of the night thoughts. Kind of like the worry about loosing my passwords. Worries are big and scarey at 2:00 a.m. and somehow, like the monster under the bed, they loose their power with sunlight. I've have lots of middle of the night thoughts and also, shower thoughts. Those are the ones that solve the world's problems. I wish I could figure out how to switch them. If I must lay awake at night, I could at least be happy about the mental break thrus.
We all know what happens when we squish the empty ketchup bottle, so I'll let this be all. I think my brain content is sparce after a crazy few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment