Monday, July 5, 2010

Multitude Monday starting with #716

Today is SURELY the most thankful Monday I've had in a long time! Numbers 716 and 727 are HUGE. Just HUGE. Two of the most heart filling thankfulnesses I have felt since beginning this quest!

It has been a while since I posted the "button" of where this idea originated, so here it is. You can find this "Stranger-friend"'s blog link on my blog list.
holy experience

716...the lower layers of skin are clear of bad cells. (That makes #716 the most important in all 1000!!!)

717. Friends and family who rally around in times of need.

718. People who will say, " I will pray for you". and I know they will. Thoughts are great, but saying "I am thinking of you" is so weak compared to the prior comment.

719. My Bible study ladies who came to my house and prayed with us, cried with us, and encouraged us during a hard time. Different denominations and non denominations...

720. For my new friend who introduced me to "theives oil" in just the knick of time. Thank you, Jordan!

721. For major improvement in infection after only 3 days of using the thieves!!

722. For 4th of July parades..the fun and simplicity!

723. For neighbors who throw their heart and soul into it for us.

724. For a wonderful boss who believes in alternative ways of teaching kids and tries to step out of the classroom to let us teach them in unique ways.

725. For places like Amarillo, TX who did their 4th of July festivities on the 3rd so Sunday was still held reverent as God's day.

726. For the smell of burgers and hotdogs cooking on the grill.

727. For celebrating Independence day with RILEY who made it home for Afganistan, safely. Thanking God hugely for this. HUGELY.

728. For that generous man from Oklahoma who donated a $100 bill to our school programs yesterday. Who knows who he is, he didn't do it for recognition. He did it because he believes in us. Wow.

729. You know, I don't think I've been thankful for flip flops yet. I AM ! Love flippies!!

730. For the feeling of being home. Home with my family. The comfortable, messy hair and jammies feel of it.

731. I'm thankful for the overflowing thankfulness I feel today. I could go on and on and on and on. It feels good to be thankful!

Thanks for stopping in. What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. the joy of home.

    Delighted to meet you. Hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to slip off my shoes and soak in thankfulness alongside you.

    Splashing,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thieves is some awesome stuff! We are never without it in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette, I didn't know about it until this ordeal. I was SO glad to find out about it as it has made a huge difference in Cody's healing!

    ReplyDelete