Monday, July 19, 2010

Multitude Monday--ON TIME! woot!

732. For being on time on a Monday morning instead of a Wednesday!

733. I'm thankful for my family of four, again.

734. Selina's was reunited with her family. Some kids never are.

735. She made an impression on my heart and will grow there as a flower forever.

736. I am thankful I can love other people's children and enjoy it.

737. For continued healing.

738. For the realization that there are those around me whose pain and struggles are bigger than mine and they need my energy so I shouldn't be selfish.

739. For garage sales and my finds there!

740. For time with my sister, an old friend.

741. For baby's words and their sweetness. Like "jedada"...or "jeta" when it is fast. That would be my daughter's name, given by her new owner. Smiles.....

742-743. For the colors pink and orange. They make me feel happy today.

744. For plans and hopes.

745. I'm thankful for the ability to learn and the desires that drive that.

746. I've counted coffee before, but not THIS cup.

747. For a lower number after six days.

What are you thankful for today? Littlest things? biggest things? Lots of things? Is it a day that you are digging deep to thing of things and coming up with pocket lint? We have those days....

No comments:

Post a Comment