Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Multitude.... Monnesday??

(I was thankful on Monday but I just didn't get around to blogging about it! It is summer and I'm off the clock AND the calendar for the time being!)

#732(TODAY'S BIGGEST) I'm thankful for the time left. The years my kids have left in school, the time left of summer break, the rest of my life...etc.

733. I'm thankful for extended family. For safe places for my kids to stay a while.

734. and mostly for when they come back home!!

735. I'm thankful for my love of cooking and for colorful, tasty veggies.

736. Sometimes experiences make us not only thankful for what we have, but realize we were so irrational..yesterday. Thankful for that.

737. I'm thankful for old friends that make me feel young.

738. For Janet Evonovich books every summer!

739. For hope. Despair is easy. wallowing in self pity is easy. Hope isn't always easy, but it sure is refreshing and energizing!

740. For memories of Maw Maw and Baw Baw. I went there today.

741. For how a child's eyes don't see a grandparent's faults.

742. For continued healing.

743. I'm thankful for apricots! I love those little fruits! I wish I could find apricot bubble bath.

744. (the littlest today)For hummingbirds.

745. For citronella coils and our nightly meeting on the porch swing. A coil, a flannel blanket, myself and occasionally a dog or a comfortable person. For the sounds of coyotes, the river running, bulls doing what bulls do, lightning in the distance, comfortable darkness. Wait..746 would HAVE to be the flannel blanket. The green and white one with wildlife on it. Handstitched by some little lady in Taos. If she only knew that craft show find is my all time favorite! (747-751 are in there too)

752. I'm thankful for dumb humor. Like this: Selina (hispanic) says to me, "I'm making chicken noodle soup". I said, "Perfect meal when you are in a house full of crackers".

Thanks for stopping. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment