Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Braces are OFF!

I just cropped a picture that I already had on here..but I forgot to blog about my son's Christmas present! He got off his top braces!! This picture shows him wearing his retainer! How times have changed!! I LOVE his beautiful smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    Thanks so much for your precious and encouraging words. What a blessing they are to me! I loved reading your blog and seeing your Selena. I know this is a challenging time and one filled with challenge and emotional upheaval, but also know that God will give you the grace you need for the moment! (And maybe not a moment sooner!) We usually foster babies, but last year had the blessing of having an 11 year old (long story-very high profile case in our state). It was very different from what I was used to and definitely a faith-builder. She left us in April to live with an aunt out of state- she called yesterday just to talk. It is amazing that God used the very things that I felt were weaknesses in my life to meet her needs at the time. I am proud of all you are doing and of your obedience to God's call on your life! :)
    Look forward to hearing more. :)
    Love and blessings,
    Christie :)

    ReplyDelete