Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am still alive, just lacking motivation!


I've lacked the motivation to update my blog, so this will be a long post...let me know your are still checking in on us! Okay?

Above: Jessie and Elizabeth at the Red River Christmas party, where they played with the band.


Christmas eve at our house...This picture of Wyatt, obviously wanting Laytin's toy, is soooo funny! I wasn't even taking this picture, I was aiming for Jess in the background!

Three happy kids who received ski passes!

I clearly remember the time MY baby was this age and now she's holding her cousin 11 years later....time flies.

Tyleigh and Wyatt...the cutest little elves on Christmas day at Grandma's and Grandpa's house.
When everyone left, it was so sad and quiet. We headed to the ski slopes where I ate lunch with these three....terrorists??? Nah..Just Selina, her cousin Jenise and Jess.

New Year's eve...four of my favorite kids ready to party all night long! I love these four so much!
Elizabeth, my part time daughter, Cody, my son, Jess my daughter, and Selina my "for now" daughter.

New Year's Day evening...we toasted to a good 2010 for everyone. (Pomegranate sparkling cider from Trader Joes)
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun, busy, and wonderful holiday.
    It seems like Cody gets just a bit taller in each picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! We still peek in on you and are always glad to see what fun your family is up to! :) Love, Michelle and Morgan

    ReplyDelete