
Guess who is driving?? Yes, driver's permit in wallet and ready to travel! Thankful for a cautious son and for safety. I'm praying for patience and safety! (141-142)

Obviously, Cody is a good driver..this is a view of the backseat on the way home from church! (sorry girls!) I'm thankful for quiet comfort....(143)

Dogpile on Cody! Olivia, Nicholas and Brayden pile on! Nothing is better than little kids you've known since they were knee high to a grasshopper! I LOVE kids of all ages and especially these kind....MINE (144, 145, 146, 147)(Even though only one is truly mine...well, God's but He loaned him to me!) I love having a houseful of kids and I love that God has given me the gift of nurturing. (148-149)

Sunday morning in the living room floor. A house is NEVER to full!! I love my house being full and filling my heart with love! (150-151)

Brayden, Daniel and Lorna...thankful for laughter and fun times! Relaxing memories made with us this weekend. I loved getting them all to ourselves. (152)

My great friend Kathleen(153) who was here to paint and did a side job of trimming Selina's long, beautiful hair!
And then there is this....living on the edge! The way he makes it sound, this is like a roller coaster! I love it! I am so thankful for the simple, wholesome pleasures of life. I love my simple life and wouldn't trade it for anything! (154)
No comments:
Post a Comment