Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Multitude Monday thru Wednesday...running behind

Whew...I counted my blessings on Monday but didn't post them. I'll post some this morning to keep up my weekly count....

155. I'm thankful for health. I have a cold and I am very impatient with sickness. I'm very thankful I am healthy for most weeks out of the year!

156. I'm thankful for my friend, Pat, who has been a grandma/mom to Matthew for the last 12 years...waiting for his mom to return.

157. I'm thankful for "unanswered prayers".....because God knows best.

158. This world is NUTS. Crazy parents doing crazy things. Kids reacting to the world around them. Selfish people doing their own thing with their own agenda and affecting so many others. But you know....good things come out of some of this. That is a wonderful miracle and I'm thankful for those encouraging miracles!

160-164. I'm thankful for recess duty! Well...and for sunny days on my week of duty! Children's laughter, energy, carefee spirits...they lift me up! And the views of the lake, the mountains, the valley...the fresh, clean, mountain air...Wow!

165. I'm thankful for my view out my window today. The sunrise on the mountains is showing a different perspective than most days. The valley looks bigger, the foothills look more complex. Life is like that...all about perpective. I'm thankful for focus and keeping my eyes on the positive knowing God has a master plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment