Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Multitude Monday--Thanksgiving week

I'm thankful for together times...food, friendship, family, laughter..memories.


For silliness and simple pleasures...

For babies, and grandmas..for first words and joy that babies bring!

For Daddys. For the comfort of just being close to our Dads.

For siblings..for their support, their love, their built in friendship. Mine and theirs. And once again, for MY children!

For first times...new experiences..for courage, perseverance, ability...


Yes, it is Wednesday! Mondays roll around so quickly!

Thanksgiving week....a time to be thankful more consciously than normal. Also, a time to be giving. Thankful for those who give to me and giving to those who need something I have to give.

Above all, I'm thankful for family--my parents, sisters, grandparents, though they are no longer living, my husband, my children, my chosen family....Family...all those people who I love and love me, unconditionally.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

No comments:

Post a Comment