I jokingly said this is me on a bad day! This creature fascinated me.
Missy and I underwater with a curious fish!
Cody and I in the same bubble. (Sometimes we share our bubbles).
I took my personal day and enrolled in a Love and Logic seminar. WOW. It was a well used day!! I was going to make it a "me" experience and go alone. When it came right down to it, I knew I'd be lonely in the big city and so I loaded up the family. On Sunday, we went to the Downtown Aquarium in Denver to eat at the restaurant there. We waited an hour for our food..turns out the waitress never turned in our order!! So they gave us armbands to tour the aquarium, which we were planning to do anyway. We were ever so glad to see our yummy food when it did arrive!

No comments:
Post a Comment