One of my students was attempting to name the planets. She said, "Missouri, Venus, Earth...".
It hit me so funny! I felt badly because I laughed and she got teary eyed from embarrassment. I think it was just one of those times my giggle bucket tipped over and I couldn't get it contained again! She forgave me....
I had to share that.
YOu just did not bite your cheek or tongue hard enough!! :) They are too cute!
ReplyDeleteClayton is singing that he is going to march in the calorie. While Lindsy sings she is going to toot the artillery. Makes me giggle everytime....especially when they are singing at the top of their lungs in the grocry store.
ReplyDeleteThe song goes... I may never march in the infantry, ride in the calvary, shoot the artillary, I may never zoom 'ore the enemy, but I'm in the Lord's army!
Those are sooo cute!! I hope he never has to march TO the calories...that is no fun. I have to do that all the time and I'd rather march IN the calories. (I'm glad they are in the Lord's army, though!)
ReplyDeleteWhen cody was about 3, he was talking about the story of Jesus birth he sighed and said, "man, they really need to just get a house." Kids are sooo funny!!
Thank Cody for the great laugh! Kids do say the greatest things!
ReplyDelete