Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cousins!

Cody and Clayton
Jessie and Lindsy (see Jess's new braces?)

4 wild and crazy monkeys!
Clayton's and Lindsy's mom is Jeanette is one of my loyal readers and commenters! She is my second cousin and was a most wonderful babysitter for Cody and Jess until they were 4 and 2 and we moved away. My kids have the best memories of her babysitting/spoiling them. In fact, Jessie's only memories of our days in our old house are Jeanette memories. Now, her two kids have matching personalities and looks to my kids. (Looks as in one chocolate one vanilla!) Even their food perferences match! Scarey!! So I've enjoyed watching her kids grow and relive my kids' childhoods too. We met them in Red River last evening for supper and catching up. We all decided, on the way home, we need to do it more often!
PS: Jeanette, I got in trouble this morning from Jamie 'cause she wants to see your pregnant belly! I forgot to take pictures of YOU! Duh. So..post some on your blog, okay??


3 comments:

  1. That was a fun evening! Glad you guys could meet up with us!

    Errr..as far as the belly pictures....I don't take any...so good luck there.

    Jenna told me this morning that she was so amazed how polite and mature your kids are she thought they were very impressive !

    My kids sure did have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, kicking around the idea of spending the week after Christmas in Red River.. As you know, it has been way too long since I have been up there. Does RR have any new places to stay?? Would love to see you guys if I can pull this trip together. Smiles, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids!! Lindsy has beautiful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete