I've yet to figure that out myself.....anytime I do something to make my blog cute it seems to take forever for my page to download....so I go back to the boring.
Kristi (one of my blog friends) did mine. Not free, but worth it. You can also go to "cutest blog on the block".....I think that is what Tandy uses. I also know that Leelou Blogs used to have free ones. They pretty much give you exact instructions on those sites. You should just be able to google both of those. Good Luck!!
um go to my blog & there is a place i went to thats free & it gives directions...
ReplyDeleteI've yet to figure that out myself.....anytime I do something to make my blog cute it seems to take forever for my page to download....so I go back to the boring.
ReplyDeleteKristi (one of my blog friends) did mine. Not free, but worth it. You can also go to "cutest blog on the block".....I think that is what Tandy uses. I also know that Leelou Blogs used to have free ones. They pretty much give you exact instructions on those sites. You should just be able to google both of those. Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete