Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update from the west end of the east side

I don't have any exciting pictures to share and life is a bit mundane, in a good sort of way, but I thought I better just post a little catch up for you!

We have TEXURE!! We can paint in a day or so! YIPPEEE!! We are picking up Cody's furniture this weekend and buying carpet etc. It is finally getting closer! We are all pretty excited.

The kids are good...as I type, I hear a conversation like this, "If you were a girl, would you shave your arms?" the answer..."NO..why????" "because a girl in my class did". Yeah, the kids are fine.

Jerry is doing fine also. He is anxious to get the plumbing in upstairs..his next project. Oh, and the woodstove is in the immediate future thanks to Old Man Winter showing up without a reservation in September. Brrrrr......I was just getting thawed out good.

School is fine for all who participate in that endeavor. I love my classes and have my challenges cut out for me. I have "Betty" the hen in my classroom setting on eggs. They have about 1.5 weeks to go until birth. My students are loving it.

That's it in a nutshell! Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment