I go back to school tomorrow, so I'm counting my blessings a day early...
(Click on the button at the bottom of my page to tell more about the Gratitude Community and Multitude Monday.)
21-23. I'm thankful for a job I love. For each and every student I encounter and their impact on my life. For being able to have a Godly mission in a public school.

24. For Mommas who love deeply and never get enough hugs.

25. For Moms who become grandmas, then great grandmas and love deeper all the time.

26. For the honesty of children! (I LOVE this!!)

27. For the happiness my sister's Nanahood bring her.

28. For Daddys who love deeply and take time to play.

29. For simple pleasures that bring the biggest smiles!

30. For Dads who love so much they never, ever give up on their children.
Ilove all the pictures....The boys are getting sooooooo big!
ReplyDeleteYour children look like they are a true blessing to you! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis was truly beautiful to read and share.
ReplyDeleteThank you, and you seem so blessed
Wonderful photos of beautiful blessings!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing,
Catherine
Look at those adorable babies! Precious!
ReplyDelete