Friday, August 7, 2009

More giggling!

I really think I bruised my giggler in my fall! I had another uncontrollable episode yesterday.

I was at the dentist having FOUR fillings replaced. Yes, it was my choice to do them all at once. Since I hate dentistry that involves me, I took along my MP3 player and told the dentist I would like to not be involved in the process and escaped into my music so I couldn't hear the drill.

I got a jaw cramp trying not to laugh...my songs were on "random" and Trace Adkins began singing, "her favorite color is chrome...." as all of these chrome tools were flashing above my mouth and the chrome light was above my head. Oh NO! My favorite color was NOT chrome at that moment!! Swith that song away, quickly!! I almost had to take a laugh break!! I was able to get past that one...

Then, a Christian song came on about having no more fear...again, the jaw cramp as I tried to contain the giggles. Dentists ARE fear!

I did bite my tongue while numb to my earlobes, but other than that, I'm happy to be done with it all and I'm glad I didn't bite the dentist instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment