Brayden LOVED Uncle Jerry's new pickup and would have happily sat in it all day. He pushed buttons, turned knobs, honked the horn and drove. Here is an example of knob turning.
OMG!! I'm so sorry. You're probably wondering when I'm going to call. Change of plans...Scout and I didn't get to come stay like we had hoped. Maybe I'll get to come some time in August or September. I will for sure let you know when we're there. I am very disappointed and was looking forward to seeing ya'll and your new home. Catch ya next time!!
I LOVE the head bobbing!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute!!!!!
OMG!! I'm so sorry. You're probably wondering when I'm going to call. Change of plans...Scout and I didn't get to come stay like we had hoped. Maybe I'll get to come some time in August or September. I will for sure let you know when we're there. I am very disappointed and was looking forward to seeing ya'll and your new home. Catch ya next time!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, see - it's starts at such a young age with men.
ReplyDeleteDarcy