
This is the BEST MOM ever!! (sitting with the BEST DAD ever)

Happy birthday, Jerry. notice Jess's pictures and how her mouth is shaped just like his. He shaved off his mustache and beard just so she could see. To tell the truth, I think she wanted him to glue it all back on!

This is Jess's truck for our school trunk show. She researched Germany and this is her project. She gave an encore presentation for our guests today!
I'm sure glad you posted that picture of Jerry. Otherwise I wouldn't have recognized him when I come up in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteHe said it will be grown back in two days. He said the wind hurts...and it was just a little breezy today!
ReplyDeleteekkkkkk......I couldn't tell that was Jerry. I have never seen him without facial hair! I'm am by no means a fan of facial hair but I agree with Jess.....GLUE IT BACK ON! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jerry...Happy Year!! We heard that your day was a good one...special memories made. We love you and are glad that you are part of our family. Wish we could spend more time together! The AR Family!
ReplyDelete