Tis the season for the fishermen to be out in force along the river. I love how they appear to be concentrating so hard like it is a life or death matter. I love the serene atmosphere, the expensive gear....it all leads up to one big, big, temptation that I've fought off up to this point...as I drive by day after day, I really, really, REALLY want to honk my horn and make them jump!
You get extra points if you can get one to jump off the bridge.
ReplyDeleteOkay! Game on!! I have a feeling you would not tell me "no don't" if you were riding with me. So...when are you coming up again?? :)
ReplyDeleteWe must be related! I get that urge too! Not that I get to see as many fisherman....
ReplyDeleteI used to honk at them all the time when I was in high school. I will be up Memorial Day Weekend for a week.
ReplyDelete