Sunday, March 22, 2009

OK city!


My sisters, their families,THEIR families, and my family met in OK City for a quickie reunion. We missed Mom and Dad! We are having a great time just hanging out together. Here is a just a teensy sampling of photos. I guess it is obvious the three who are in the spotlight these days!
Tyleigh and her momma, Jamie, at breakfast
We have 4 March birthdays with one being Lorin's on the 21st.

Wyatt, Brandon and Tyleigh (Jess and Ashton in the foreground)

Brayden tasting cotton candy...with his daddy at the zoo

3 comments:

  1. How cute all the babies!

    Brandon looks so happy holding both the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great get together! Love seeing all the pictures of everyone! Thanks for the smile it brought to look at them all! Love, Michelle, Morgan, and crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. M &M and crew:
    Shari and I just talked about you and then about 5 minutes later, I got your email saying you posted a comment! We are laughing about your email address! Those stories were some of my kids favorites! I miss your blog and keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete