Monday, March 23, 2009

A little more OK


These two boys love their daddy and their uncle equally!! Brandon's son wants Boonie and Boonie's son wants Brandon! And...as you can see by Wyatt's gesture, they love each other quite a bit too. Daniel and Brandon are AWESOME dads!! (see proud Nana in the mirror trying to make them smile??)

Honking the car horn...could've entertained these kids for hours! No, not just Brayden!!

BEWARE: Birthdays cause exhaustion! Just wait Lorin..the higher the number the longer the nap!


Brayden gaveTyleigh a kiss goodnight and wasn't impressed with kissing the top of her head! It was fuzzy up there!!

Tyleigh wanted to be up on the bed with Brayden and his new toy. She was DETERMINED to be tall enough and strong enough. It was hilarious!! Jamie's expression says it all! (Speaking of parents to be proud of...Jamie and Ashton are awesome too!)

Wyatt in is Hollywood get up with his Papa. Papa Danny is wearing a banana sticker as an accessory. (Well....I admit, I helped with that...:)

Below: All of the passing around of babies..can you believe no one even wanted to hold MY baby?? How did she grow up so quickly?? I'll still hold her anyday.


Jennifer and I share a love for coffee (Lori too) and a love for baths. (I took a picture of her in the hotel fountain, but I can't post it here due to this being a family blog.) Ha ha ha...just kidding! But she did find a just the right size coffee cup! I LOVE these!

1 comment: