Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Sorry for the boring "no photo" posts! I hate those! However, I am using my laptop and I can't find the little thing for getting my pictures on here! I will....eventually!

We had a good weekend. I dove in on Saturday and got the living room, dining and kitchen set up and decorated. I worked on the wood floors LOTS due to sheetrock dust. That stuff is wicked. Saturday evening I cooked for my parents and the Hickmans. It was good to be back in the business of having people over. I really, really love doing that.

We turned the keys over the the new tenants at the "old" house. It was bittersweet but I remind myself the memories made there are in the heart, not the house. Really, it is a relief to finally belong in one place, not two!

We are all looking forward to spring break in a week or so. The kids are good..in track practice daily. Jess is still playing Pee Wee basketball too. Our high school is starting state tournament play tomorrow. (The girls team.) Rural basketball...ya just gotta love it! It is as serious and essential as oxygen!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear things are coming together!

    I am sure the new people will love every minute of the new memories they make in your old house.

    ReplyDelete