I thought I was done for the day, but here's a peek of today:
First of all, someone felt the need of spending some leisurely time in the hot tub today.....Maybe she partied too hard last night. This is Beverly. Dolores was waiting her turn. (Jeanette..they have a good life. Thanks for sharing them with us. I honestly love them.)
(This is the dog's heated/freeze proof?? water bucket)





Oh how I miss my ducks! However I will admit we were mean and didn't give them Hot tubs in the winter. They were restricted to summer swimming only. One of my Black ducks was anxious to get wet one spring. We had a cold snap and she stayed in the water tub so long she got too cold and sluggish to get out. I had to go get her and warm her back up. Glad to see them again! Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete