Our house is HERE!!! WOOO HOOO!!! It arrived yesterday, in two pieces. Don't worry..that was the plan!! We are waiting to hear when the cranes will be here to set the house and raise the roof. Funny, huh?? My kids raise the roof all the time and we're having to wait for two cranes to do it!
Anyway, we peeked in windows and it is exciting. My favorite part, through the windows, is our wood floors.
Jerry and crew are putting the metal on the skeleton today. I'll post pictures this weekend since I'm not home during daylight hours to take any!
I know some of you are anxious to know the developments so I'll try to keep you up to date every few days.
We are back in school today..doing our Christmas program this morning!! Yeah, we had a snow WEEK the week before Christmas break. Friday are our Christmas parties. I love this!! This is how it should be..Christmas everyday, all year!
No comments:
Post a Comment