Friday, January 16, 2009

Guess what?

I got to go inside our house today!!!! The cranes came and left yesterday. This morning, before school, we went over and walked through. I am soooo excited. I am so disabled when it comes to understanding spacial relationships. Jer would tell me the size of our rooms and I just can't...CAN'T...visualize it. (There is a joke about it, but it is not blog appropriate, so I'll leave it off. It is the blonde part of me. Jer teases me.)

It is pretty!! I love the wood floors. The carpet will be put down next week or so. The countertops are pretty...my bathtub is big and nice with pretty hardware. Our closet is huge..for the first time in our lives! I'll take pics when they get the roof raised and the dormers in.

Just wanted you to know we have a house on a foundation and we've been indoors! YIPPEEEEE!!

1 comment: