Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hurdle # 293

The cranes aren't licensed to operate in our state. Grrrrrr......don't you think they would KNOW this??? So we are working through this hurdle as we insist they hurry up and find some cranes that CAN do the work!! All the while, we continue to watch the weather forecast since this is the time of year we get the most snow, usually. So far we have been very blessed with excellent weather.

That is today.....

5 comments:

  1. does your uncle have any cranes big enough to do the job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but he is to busy!! My dad talked to him yesterday. I am TRYING to be patient!! I am just not very good at it. Can you operate a crane? Can you steal one from your grandpa?? Maybe you and I can figure this thing out! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't but Wilfred does.....If grandpa would let him we wouldn't mind coming up on a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jeanette! The contractor doing our house is responsible to getting the crane. He has one or two scheduled for Tuesday. If all else fails, I'll call my favorite uncle and tell him how much I need to see your kids..arriving in a crane, of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds good....as much as I would love to come see you I will keep my fingers crossed all go well for you guys Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete