I have kept up more through Mom than here!! She gives a daily update, so I can just about picture what is happening. It will be good when the house people are done and you all can take over!! How nice to have someone put it up for you, though. We are excited with you!
I have kept up more through Mom than here!! She gives a daily update, so I can just about picture what is happening. It will be good when the house people are done and you all can take over!! How nice to have someone put it up for you, though. We are excited with you!
That is a really cute house! Katlyn D.
ReplyDeleteI have kept up more through Mom than here!! She gives a daily update, so I can just about picture what is happening. It will be good when the house people are done and you all can take over!! How nice to have someone put it up for you, though. We are excited with you!
ReplyDeleteI have kept up more through Mom than here!! She gives a daily update, so I can just about picture what is happening. It will be good when the house people are done and you all can take over!! How nice to have someone put it up for you, though. We are excited with you!
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING watching the progress of your home! We are excited for you guys! michelle
ReplyDelete