The cranes didn't arrive yesterday. J got to call Monday night that one of them broke so they couldn't make it. So...another company is scheduled to bring their cranes and get it done Monday. We may be homeless before this is all said and done! Mom and Dad have said we can move into their house or their apartment if we need to. We'll see! We have until Feb. 15th to be out of this house. That being said....I'm thankful we have a house and a place to go if we need an in between place. (This probably won't happen.) So many people in our country are fighting to keep their homes and are finding themselves truly homeless. We are sooooo blessed. With every setback, I remind myself to look for the blessings and I find them in large numbers!
Have a great Wednesday. I plan to!
Hang in there! It is all going to come together in the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteAh! A comment! I know there is someone out there! Thanks, Ron! Yes, you are right, it is coming together. I am ready for a new form of "normal"! You need to come be our neighbor after we get all settled! :) And come visit even sooner!!
ReplyDelete