Sunday, October 24, 2010

Multitude Monday...the last 100 1

901. Wow. Hard to believe I've counted so many little gifts! They are endless, aren't they?
So today, I start with being thankful for quiet days of nothingness.
902. For the 50 years my parents celebrated, as a married couple, this past week!
903. Lunch with Vicki and the kids
904. Parent conferences that went so well! I love that my students are happy.
905. That I'm a teacher, even though I never meant to be! God has sense of humor and he wanted me to smile everyday!
906. for safe places for my children to hang out.
907: For family (again, I know..) that keeps growing. For the memories we make.
908. For WT Homecoming and the dreams my kids have of going there.
909. For rainbows that promise gold if you just go a little bit further down the road.
910. And for the gold. I just love when God drops the sunshine down and pours it on the trees.


911. For the curious nature of children and the excitement they find in the little things.


911. For my son. for my daughter. for getting to be here and share their day to day lives.

912. for cotton tee shirts and comfy sweatpants.
913. for tennis shoes
914. clean sheets and warm blankets
915. for going to bed in a peaceful place with my needs met.





No comments:

Post a Comment