Monday, October 11, 2010

Multitude Monday--counting my gifts

876. fall

877. 64 degrees. In the spring, it means "warm". In the fall, it means "Brrr!" Humans are so funny, aren't we?

878. Essential oils and yet one more miracle from them!

879. 2nd hand stores! FUN!

880. The comfort of prayer. (I may have counted this before..?? but it is new right now.)

881. Wyatt's goofiness and fun words. 2 year olds are the funnest people.

882. iced tea in glass jars. with lemon.

883. zuchinni! YES! I'm thankful! Grilled, grated, fried....it is my friend.

884. Red, yellow, orange, green...mixed with crisp mountain air.

885. My 5 senses. I love the overwhelming experience of life that they take in for me to digest in my heart and mind.

886. Wild cherry lifesavers. The memories they bring.

887. For open ended questions.

888. Barefoot wine.

889. Tight "Mean it" hugs.

890. flannel night shirts of the well worn kind!

Thank you for peeking in on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment