A new week, a new school year. Summer vacation is over and now time to reflect!
777. I'm thankful for a summer with positive outcomes!
778. Thankful for friends who love me as I am, without wishing to change me/heal me...who love me and let God do the work.
779. Where would I be without the unconditional love of parents? I'm so thankful for that!
780. For camping!
781. For warm sun that soaks deep into my soul.
782. for neighbors
783. and laughter
784. for iced tea on the porch
785. for every single of the millions of stars in the country sky!
786. for elk songs
787. river sounds
788. night sounds that are never man made.
789. for my job...a new school year, yet unknown.
790. for honest people who thrive even amongst dishonesty.
791. for one more year with my Jess as co-pilot.
She looks more and more grown up in every picture you post! Good luck to you all in the new school year.
ReplyDelete