Monday, August 2, 2010

Multitude Monday

This week has contained at least a million blessings! Way, way to many to count! I'll count a few for you as I recount a bit of the week in pictures:


We met with my Uncle Clifford's kids, grandkids and great grandkids for an evening of catching up. Growing up, these were the cousins we were closest to. We really want a time when ALL of the cousins can be there as well as Uncle Clifford and Aunt Esther. But...until then, we had this:

#777: Family fun!
#778 and 779: My parents who planned and hosted this event! They are the best parents and most awesome people!
#780 and 781: Broden, my cousin's adopted son. I'm thankful for big hearts that adopt!
782: Jess's love for children. She's always got a baby on her hip.


#783-791: Eight cousins..the offspring of two brothers. (I'm counting my missing sister also.)

#792: Caleb! We finally met him after a whole year of life! (I don't know how to spell it, Jeanette, I'm sorry.)

And then we came home....every year, we celebrate Laytin's birthday. Here he is with Grandpa and Bill. #793: Laytin! #794: Grandpas of all kinds!
#795-796: Ty and Cody reading a bedtime story. Love the family bonds and stories that never wear out! This was MY favorite story as a child.

797: healing! First we had angel wings and now we have a heart. This arm is healing despite a wild and crazy lifestyle of its' owner!


And then we went on a camping trip with the kids' youth group.....

#797: the group and its leaders
798: Thankful for Jerry and his love of fun!

#799 and 800: Selina and Jess! Yes, I've counted them, but each new day is a new blessing! Love these monkeys so much!

800 and 801: Cody and my kids' sibling love. They are both so adventurous and athletic! I love that!
#802-803: We have the greatest friends in Jolene and Barry! This couple gave their whole day to drive our kids around on their boat, entertain and give a BEST time! Then, they brought this fancy frying machine over to our camp and fry us fish, hushpuppies and fries. All of this with refusal to take our money. This friendship came about through hunting and Barry has become like a brother to Jerry. It is no coincidence...and their friendship is a huge blessing! Let's make that #804!

This is just a tiny sampling of the week! What are YOU most thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time.....Clayton and Layton were so very cute together! I really do wish we all lived closer!

    Kaleb is with a K. My mom hates it and I love it. I've no problem following him through life crossing out the C's and inserting a K. :)

    ReplyDelete