Monday, August 23, 2010

Multitude Monday..counting 1000 gifts from God

#792--828....each one of the 36 kids I will be teaching each day this year. each of them is a blessing..a gift with special qualities..a creation of my God and whose soul was created by Him, with love. I will also love each soul, deeply.

829, 830. For my 2 closest co-workers/teachers. they are awesome!

831. for compliments. one little compliment can be the warmth of a day, the confidence that was lacking, the strength to carry on...

832-833. for Daelena and Robert. they are such a blessing to our family!

834. fresh peaches. and the ones in the freezer that we'll enjoy in mid winter.

835. For rehab. For the fact that Matt is still alive and aiming for better. I love that boy so very much!!

836. for August rain.

837. for sunsets...

838. for thunder

839. for campfires, at home. Are those homefires?

Let's keep those burning.

I'm thankful. Thankful feels good. today was a rough day. some days are like that. I'm glad that I can be thankful, even on the roughest days.
what are you most thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment