413. Today, things are kind of shakey in my world so counting blessings and being thankful means digging a little deeper today. And then again, it is easy to find things to be thankful for because the bright spots are brighter. So first of all, I'm thankful for the bright, bright spots.
414. I'm thankful for those who can remain positive despite the negative around them.
415. For those who can accept life for what it is and have faith that things will work out for the best.
416. I'm really thankful for people I've known in my life who are honest. I mean HONEST in how they run their business or organization that is entrusted to them. Trustworthy, honest, full of great character and...well, honest. Through and through. Those people are rare.
417. I'm thankful for laughter. The kind that comes out of no where and just feels good. The kind that is uncontrolled. Enjoyed by the person and all who hear it.
418. I'm thankful for club soda. My stress drink! Yeah, don't laugh. Ice cold with a twist of lemon.
419. for funny cop stories. Thanks to my state cop neighbor!
420. I'm thankful for fresh fruits in my fridge.
421-428. And for all the things that make me happy. Soft sheets, yummy smelling soap, hot baths, strong coffee, warm kisses, tight hugs, pedicures, backrubs....
It sounds like things might be a bit rough. I hope you stand strong and firm against whatever it may be.
ReplyDeleteI've lots of hugs and prayers sent your way!