Do you have any idea how often Monday rolls around? and how quickly?? They just sneak right up on me! I'm a day late again...
#386. I'm thankful for caffeine free coke when I really get a craving for coke, which is rarely, but still....
#387. I'm thankful for a praying Principal
#388. For hope and for promise. And for knowing the difference.
#389. Green chili stew
#390. and the invention of the crockpot it is cooking in right now.
#391. for the smell of rain
#392. and for the look of the canyon's trees, grass, and air the night after a rain. Nothing like a cleansing from heaven!
#393. for the ability to remember.
#394. For de ja vu moments.
#395. For songs, smells, tiny flecks of nothing that trigger huge waves of wonderful.
#396. for hand me downs! (thank you Kayla...Jess has so many new clothes!)
#397. for muscled thighs on girls and....
#398. for girls who love the games and the activities that build those muscles. Healthy minds, healthy bodies, healthy hearts.
#399. for my family...again. I know I've counted them again, but it is a new day and I feel them in a new way. This is just a thankfulness journal, but if it were a prayer, I know God would understand!
Have a magnificent week! In the midst of national crisis', war, HUGE budget cuts, especially to education, economic crisis and more...find joy.
Marlene, It's fun to keep up with you. Looks like the way you're going you'll soon reach 1000! As far as time flying past, one week between school terms is not enough, but at least I'm down to only one more year to go!
ReplyDeleteSee ya.
Jacque