Monday, April 19, 2010

Multiitude Monday --counting my 1000 gifts

400. baby words that make us laugh. Like "Tidey" which is my son's lastest name, labeled by my great nephew.

401. Family ties. Some things change and some things, like ties, never do.

402. For rain!

403. familiar hands. I'm a hand person. Mine look so much like my Dad's and my grandmother's. Memories....

404. for fresh produce in the city groceries stores! Oh the beauty and excitement for us country folk.

405. for assurance that God is in control and has a plan, in the midst of these crazy, crazy, HUGE, budget cut days.

406. And for prayer during these times, even though I know it will all be okay, I'm thankful for a place to put my worries and concerns.

407. I'm thankful for my daughter's good grades and her hard work to get them there. Her drive in her education is so refreshing!

408. For the kind boy at WT who took my son thru the whole production studio and excited him even more for college...someday. Little seeds of encouragement and excitement go a long ways!

409. For familiar. EVERYTHING familiar and ordinary. Dependable, reliable, normal.

410. For the times breakdowns were really breakthroughs, even though only understood thru hindsight.

411. For those who trust me.

412. For unconditional love. COMPLETELY unconditional. It is a rare jewel.

Have a beautiful Monday. I hope you are aware of every little blessing today, as it tumbles into your path or just floats quietly beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment