Hmmm...what am I thankful for tomorrow?
374. I'm thankful for spring break. It is a looonnnngg time from Christmas break to spring break!
375. I love my job. I don't really mind going back after a weekend or break. It feels great to love my job!
376. I'm thankful for my MP3 player that help me walk further and faster. (jazzy songs!)
377. I'm thankful for family that have no blood relation. Those chosen ones.
378. Warmer weather! the 60s sure feel nice!
379. Oh, so nice to be back on the porch swing! I love the solitude, the peace, the feeling of home on the porch swing. I love it even more when the rails of my porch are full of family.
380. Asparagus! (no, the wild isn't up yet and no, I haven't been poaching....YET!)
381. For songs that find home in my heart.
382. For painful emotions. It means I'm still alive, doesn't it?
383. For the little bit of wisdom I feel I've accomplished with age.
384. For Sunday newspapers! They are a dying breed in my neck of the woods, sadly.
385. I'm thankful for you...whoever you are! Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment