Monday, March 1, 2010

Multitude Monday---starting at #321 going to 1000

#321: Today I am thankful for a girl who sort of hap-hazardly came into my life. Lindsey. I am touched by her! She gave her testimony, yesterday, to a group of teenagers. She shared her mistakes in order to help them avoid the same ones. She touched some hearts....

#322: I'm thankful for places of peace in a busy, hectic day.

#323: Sometimes, when counting my gifts, I hit a wall. I will be counting my blessings and then, I find things I am NOT thankful for. Things that discourage me, frustrate me, make me angry. Should I just learn to be thankful that heaven isn't on earth? Without disappointments, I wouldn't turn my heart heavenward.

#324: I'm thankful I'm not a hoper anymore. I'm a Believer.

#325: For peppermint tea.

#326: and massage

#327: For the in laws who care about me and love me for me, not because they have to because I married their relative.

#328: For Pinon firewood smoke.

#329: For connecting with old friends on facebook. I love old friends!

#330: And...as my warm comfy bed calls me, I am thankful for my feather pillow and flannel sheets!

What are you most thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the smell and feel of a sleeping baby. It somehow manages to set the worst day right again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...Jeanette! I'm jealous and envious but only in a "been there" sort of way. Enjoy your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for great news saying my body is recovering! I am thankful for a family that through EVERYTHINg loves each other. I am thankful for prayer...bc I can communicate to God who understands EVERYTHING and I don't have to explain...he knows!
    I am thankful for an auntie who loves me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is EXCELLENT news!!! and you are right, this auntie loves you beyond measure! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete