#331 I'm thankful today for moisture!
332. For sunshine! I feel a small hint of spring and it feels GOOD.
333. I'm thankful for spinach, strawberries and blue cheese! YUM!
334. I'm thankful that I still know a little spanish after taking it for FOURTEEN years! It is pitiful that I am not fluent, but I like that it is still "there"!!
335. I'm thankful for advice that I don't like. It rubs me against my grain, but I know it is right. I know that I need "sanded"....
336. For the reminder that " accepting the challenge to work through a crisis/conflict can be a tremendously important part of developing closeness in a relationship. Don't deny it, don't work around it, don't back up from it. Work right thru the middle of it with God. He has never left you. Never ceased loveing you. And never shut off His goodness from you." That has been a great quote for me, from Beth Moore.
337. And for another TRUTH!!! (Note to self...read this daily!!) Faith is NOT that God has done what I told him to do!!
338. I'm thankful for the joy I feel when making soldier care packages. It feels good to give a little smile.
339. I'm thankful for mistakes of my past that make me kinder to those younger than I.
340. I'm thankful for the stress relief of cooking a meal for my family and for the years of watching others that makes me feel confident in my simple creations!
Have a beautiful week! Thank you for checking in on me. And thanks for your comments!
Thinking of you guys! I hope everyone is well....pass out some hugs from me.
ReplyDeleteYes...spring is here. The wind is out to prove it!